The Fellowship of Evangelical Students (FES) is an interdenominational organisation that seeks to promote and coordinate Christian witness in institutions of higher learning in Singapore.
To be a faithful evangelical witness on campus and in society, making and building disciples of Jesus Christ who will be effective salt and light of the world.
Our goals are in three areas:
Proclaiming Jesus Christ as Saviour, Lord and God to students on campus and leading them to personal faith in Christ.
Promoting a life of discipleship and a growing maturity among students associated with our Christian Fellowships (CFs) and equipping them for a lifetime of service in the family, church and society. Formacion means growing deeper in understanding and practice of the Lordship of Christ in all areas of life.
Equipping and encouraging students to take the good news of Christ to every nation-within and outside Singapore- and to be part of the Church's witness of the good news, in order to become witnessing communities of salt and light in every area of society and culture.
FES-affiliated student work is present in most of the tertiary institutes in Singapore. The following are the student groups that are officially affiliated to FES:
- Nanyang Technoloigcal Insititute Christian Fellowship including the National Institute of Education Christian Fellowship (NTUCF, NIECF)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic Christian Fellowship (NPCF)
- Singapore Polytechnic Christian Fellowship (PCF)
- Singapore Institute of Management Student Christian Fellowship (SIM SCF)
- Singapore Management University Christian Fellowship (SMUCF)
- Varsity Christian Fellowship (at National University of Singapore) (VCF)
- Informatics Christian Fellowship
- Raffles Student Christian Fellowship
Besides these groups, works also exists in some other polytechnics and private institutions.
visit our website: www.fessingapore.org